Game-changing Audio Presence, Immersive Conversation Environment.
Inside the stunning appearance, a set of powerful technology and professional components are wrapped to boost the CP965 with outstanding audio performance.
The 13-microphone array is elaborately positioned in every "foot" and the center of the CP965 to assure omnidirectional voice pickup and effective noise-cancellation. The advanced speaker also activates a max. 96db/0.5m performance.
With this magic black box, attendees from every corner of the room can hear and be heard with equitable clarity.
Algorithm of Intelligence,
Engineered for Productivity
Diving into the field of audio communication for more than 20 years, Yealink has developed a series of acoustic technology including Smart Noise Filtering, Optimal HD audio and Noise Proof Technology to eliminate all the distracting sounds.
The next-generation technology, powered by solid processing performance, significantly improves the audio quality in collaboration. The exchange of verbal message can be more productive than ever.
Scalable for More Flexibility and Possibility
- BYOD - By simply connecting mobile devices (such as computer, smartphone, PSTN device CPN10, etc.) through Bluetooth or Type C or USB 2.0 port to realize Hybrid UC meeting (including PSTN, SIP, mobile phone).
- Wireless microphones - The DECT wireless expansion microphone CPW65, can provide an extra 10-meter voice pickup range to expand the covering area of CP965 without cord restraint. (*Coming soon)
- PSTN conference - With Yealink CPN10, the CP965 also supports 3-way local conference.
CP965 | Features at a Glance
- Android 9.0 OS
- 5'' capacitive touch screen
- Black acoustics fabric, resistant to water/oil/stain
- Optimal HD audio
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology, Smart Noise Filtering
- 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- Built-in 12-microphone array for 360-degree voice pickup
- Built-in microphone for noise cancellation
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- 10-way conference call
- Analog PSTN calls via Yealink CPN10(optional)
- Built-in Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at), class 4
- 1 USB 2.0 Type A port, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-C port
- 1 CPW65
- Supports DECT wireless expansion microphone CPW65(*pending)
- Supports Yealink Device Management Platform